1. Isn’t it strange how a 20 dollar bill seems like such a large amount when you donate it to church, but such a small amount when you go shopping?
2. Isn’t it strange how 2 hours seem so long when you’re at church, and how short they seem when you’re watching a good movie?
3. Isn’t it strange that you can’t find a word to say when you’re praying, but you have no trouble thinking what to talk about with a friend?
4. Isn’t it strange how difficult and boring it is to read one chapter of the Bible, but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a popular novel or ZANE GREY book?
5. Isn’t it strange how everyone wants front-row-tickets to concerts or games, but they do whatever is possible to sit at the last row in Church?
6. Isn’t it strange how we need to know about an event for Church 2-3
weeks before the day so we can include it in our agenda, but we can
adjust it for other events at the last minute?
7. Isn’t it strange how difficult it is to learn a fact about God to share it with others, but how easy it is to learn, understand, extend and repeat gossip?
8. Isn’t it strange how we believe everything that magazines and newspapers say, but we question the words in the Bible?
9. Isn’t it strange how everyone wants a place in heaven, but they don’t want to believe, do, or say anything to get there?
10. Isn’t it strange how we send jokes in e-mails and they are forwarded right away, but when we are going to send messages about God, we think about it twice before we share it with others?